The Company, corporate officers, executive managers, field operating managers, supervisors, safety coordinators, staff and field employees… Yes, every KT Maintenance Company, Inc. employee has both the obligation and the responsibility for the preservation of all human, physical, and financial resources of our company; as well as our Clients’ resources. Accordingly, our principal objectives are to:
- Provide a work environment that is free of unmitigated recognized hazards.
- Comply with all laws that regulate employee safety, health, and our environment.
- Recognize the priority of safety and health factors over purely economic considerations
- Hold each employee accountable for the safe execution of all jobs assigned and full compliance with all safety and health related procedures and training.
- Train our employees in safe, proper work procedures; as well as required compliance with established procedures, policies and practices.
- Provide comprehensive New Employee Safety Training to all newly hired employees; and refresh Safety Training yearly.
- Hire only those persons who demonstrate the capacity to comprehend and execute all jobs in a safe and healthful manner, consistent with the policies and procedures of KT Maintenance Company, Inc. and the training and job instruction provided.
- Promote employee health and safety both on and off the job. A behaviorally based safety culture will assure that every employee stays focused on the safe completion of every task, every day.
- Maintain leadership in safety and accident/incident prevention by improving safety performance through continually refining safe work practices and procedures.
This commitment to safety is not exclusive to the Company’s personnel, but also includes Client employees, subcontractors, visitors, and all other persons who could be affected. The Company believes that all workplace injuries are preventable.
Melinda McNulty, Compliance Coordinator
409-982-9952 ext 103 Office